Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mercier Orchard Farm





My mother in law and I went to this place today to get some apples and pies for Thanksgiving this Thursday. We were lucky enough to find a parking spot right in front of the shop. Phew! As soon as we got out from the car, we heard two men screaming at each other, possibly over a parking spot. They soon got themselves into a scuffle on the floor like a bunch of kids. Distasteful. My m-i-l told me she loves coming to the orchard cos they always have the greatest pies around. We'll see about that this week ;) What I do know is that they have great cheese and sausages. Yum-O! The apples are super sweet and everything's organic. Other than that, they sell novelty stuff which are OTT (over the top) expensive! A small box of tea costs $9! We had our little lunch by going around sampling all the food they have on display. Evil I know, but they were too good to resist!

No comments: